Thursday 28 November 2013

After Cricket Life


 I appreciate you taking the time to read this and find out a little bit more of me and what I am doing. 7 years ago I retired from playing cricket for Australia. Now this had been something I had been doing my whole life  it was my dream and sole driving force for all those years. Since then to be honest I have tried to find my way in the world of normal society as they say. Trying to get work at doing the standard 80 hours per week in traditional business and really getting nowhere with it. After some should searching as in what I really wanted to do and how I wanted to lead my life I decided it had to be working for myself and on my terms which gave me the freedom to enjoy life. Now I live an amazing lifestyle from home making residual income and travelling around the world. I challenge the status quo of having to , work for someone else with no passion or freedom in life. I believe in freedom, lifestyle and fun and I believe anybody and everybody can have that if they want. My passion is to lead my life with my wife and family the way we want and achieve our goals on the way.. My vehicle for this has been the the internet and social media because of this the world has become a much s,smaller place and one in which we can all connect. I have chosen this path and it's the new age of business, working from home and building residual income. But it takes time and is not for everyone I can understand but I wanted to share the at I am on and where I am going. In the new year I will be hopefully launching and working with a great company which sells online sports equipment as I am looking to promote cricket and get gear out to the masses so to enjoy the great game. The other is something which might seem odd but the products stand out to me and the company. I have provided a link Jeunesse and if you would like more information please head to the site and click on the email top right which will go to my office for more information. The journey after cricket is always entertaining taking me down different paths but meeting some great people on the way. Keep going forward I say.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment